- High Strength Cross Linking Adhesive
- Water Proof Adhesive
- High Heat Resistance
- Powerful Bond Strength & Higher Coverage
- Fast Setting Time
- Appearance: High viscous white liquid
- Viscosity: 12000-15000
- Solid: 52±2
- Ph: 4-5
- Drying time (in sec): Medium
- Particle size: < 1 Micron
- Residual monomer content: < 0.45
- Shelf life: 9 Months
- Wet tack: Very high
- Coverage: 4 m2/kg
- Curing time: 24 hours (for Achieving full Bond Strength)
- Curing Time: 7 days (for Achieving full Water Resistance)
- Waiting Time: 2-4 hours (required for Mechanical Firmness for subsequent machining)
- FIXCOL D3 is non structural adhesive for joining wood and derived timber products such as bonding of furniture internal structures, paneling, doors, windows lamination etc.
- For bonding laminates, plywood, veneer, block-board, Hard-board, MDF etc.
- FIXCOL D3 is to be used in places, where there is intermittent water splashing where high water resistance is required.
- For edge bonding, finger jointing, handicraft, modular furniture, cold press / hot press, post forming application & wooden flooring.
- Used for Plywood to Mica pasting
- When not in use keep container closed & keep away from Sunlight.
- 12 months - Best within 9 months from the date of manufacturing.
- 1Kg, 2Kgs, 5Kgs, 10Kgs, 20Kgs, 50kgs and 200kgs