- BRITISHCOL is widely used for all Types of Wood, Cold Press/Hot Press and Post forming applications.
- For bonding Plywood/MDF/Particle board etc with each other & also bonding with Laminate/Veneer etc.
- For the purpose of bonding Paper/Cardboard/Thermocol/Book-Binding, Pencil Manufacturing, Handicrafts and Paper Tube Making
- Resistant to water & heat
- Unsurpassed bonding strength
- Appearance: High viscous white liquid
- Viscosity (BF,CPS #5, 30) 30°c: 40000 TO 45000
- Solid: 45-47%
- Ph: 4-5
- Drying time (in sec): Medium
- Particle size: < 1 Micron
- Residual monomer content: < 0.45
- Shelf life: 9 Months
- Powerful Bond Strength. Suitable for Vertical/Horizontal applications.
- Non Hazardous / non flammable and free from harmful solvents.
- Prolonged shelf life without affecting the quality on storage.
- Economical in a long run, since it ensures long life of furniture.
- Free from grits & lumps for easy application.
- Single component adhesive.
- Special preservative used to protect adhesive from any bacterial growth during storage.
- Store away from direct Heat & Sunlight
- 1 Year from date of Mfg., under recommended storage conditions & in a sealed container.
- Available in the packs of 500gms, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 50kg AND 200 KG